Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has led the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color, Smashbox Studios, Click 3X and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including e-Commerce photo studio facilities, on-site photo production, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve all categories including fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment worldwide.
- Serve as a resource, partner and as the main point of contact for your clients
- Gain a deep understanding of our client’s business needs and convert into actionable insights
- Support the Client Services Team and Business Development teams in growing new business and expanding on current business, which includes other ICB services as well.
- Define production timeline and resources working with the Production team to achieve the best result with the lowest production cost
- Provide timely internal feedback on images and ensure images meets the client's needs.
- Be able to evaluate images for color and clean-up.
- Act as the liaison between clients and the internal team (retouchers + production team)
- Serve as a resource to Production and Retouchers to help keep the project moving toward completion and provide project clarity
- Ensure your projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage and monitor internal costs and resources devoted to your projects.
- Conduct post-mortem meetings with management to analyze production processes and cost control
- Create pricing menus for each of your clients outlining key price categories, including determining minimum price points
- Create and maintain estimates for each project. Negotiate budgets with clients for each project.
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE
- 2 to 3 years of digital advertising, account management or sales experience with a focus on managing strategic client relationships and influencing project teams
- Experience managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with technical and non-technical teams