Junior Ecomm Retoucher
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has led the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Smashbox Studios, Click 3X and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including e-Commerce photo studio facilities, on-site photo production, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve all categories including fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment worldwide.
The Junior Retoucher works closely with the senior retouching staff and internal production account managers on global campaign production. Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and the highest visual quality. Candidates must be well versed in Adobe Photoshop. A developed eye and appreciation of professional photography and advertising art is an important factor for consideration and success in the position.
- Create masks and paths for senior retouchers
- Maintain the integrity of file structure protocol
- Assist retouchers on images and daily tasks as assigned
- Perform quality control check on final images prior to delivery of final assets
A successful applicant will have:
- Strong eye for color and color matching
- Understanding of layer comps
- Patience, professionalism and strong communication essential to the role
- Proactive thinker who can work independently to manage several deadline driven and wide-ranging projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and experience in high-end retouching and post-production.
- College degree with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in communications, graphic arts, or a related field of study
- Highly competitive compensation; benefits; Tribeca NY location