Director of Pricing and Proposals
Reports to: CEO
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has led the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color, Smashbox Studios, Click 3X and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including e-Commerce photo studio facilities, on-site photo production, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve all categories including fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment worldwide.
Industrial Color Brands’ internal Director of Pricing will lead and manage all RFP and pricing submissions in new business/client acquisition efforts. The Director of Pricing will be responsible for tracking, establishing and maintaining market competitive rates across all ICB businesses and for developing pricing proposals that will secure new client wins while maintaining agency profitability.
- Own the development of cost proposals and all detail requested by client prospects across any and all IC business units.
- Comply with structure and timing for each proposal for each client as dictated.
- Source and coordinate input from internal business unit leaders as well as any outside vendors to necessary to develop comprehensive competitive cost proposals.
- Insure that cost proposals as submitted by IC brands are competitive in the marketplace. This will require the development of marketplace intelligence and tracking.
- Insure that cost proposals as submitted by IC brands deliver against client objectives and requested scope of services as well as company profitability margins.
- Work with other “deal desk” members to deliver thorough, accurate and complete RFP responses which secure new business wins.
- Work through any and all rounds of negotiations with client or client’s procurement representatives until the deal is complete.
- Support existing clients as may be required periodically by client finance or client services directors.
A successful applicant will have:
- Proven financial acumen and previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in production, photography, video production, studio management, post-production or in another, similar creative service industry
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high energy team environment
- Understanding of deadlines and that successful completion of projects on time may demand work outside of the normal business hours
- Ability to self-motivate
- Expert in production modeling and mastery using related applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Some familiarity with NetSuite or similar ERP platform a plus
- BA or BS, MBA a plus.