Descriptionglobaledit®, the brand behind the leading secure cloud-based creative collaboration service for professional digital photography and digital media, is seeking an experienced, digitally savvy Project Manager / Scrum Master to help to drive the success of our line of SaaS-based creative production acceleration products.
As our Project Manager / Scrum Master, you will support a quickly growing engineering team tasked with a deeply technical re-platforming project. In this role, you will act as Scrum Master for a single co-located team with offshore resources, and may additionally be required to work with partner vendors. Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and agile software development in general is a requirement, as well as skill and experience working on multiple applications at once.
- Ownership of Sprint Planning, Sprint Closure, Daily Scrum, and day-to-day operational artifacts of agile software engineering processes for one or more complex, cloud-based platforms and applications
- Be an expert facilitator of agile (Scrum / Kanban) events such as walkthroughs, demos, and retrospectives
- Help the team plan releases with confidence and accuracy
- Support the team in removing impediments to momentum and forward progress, or coaching them to remove same
- Support and partner with the executive product organization, specifically in respect to grooming and maintaining product backlog(s)
- Provide status vs. progress and performance of engineering efforts to the executive team at a moment’s notice (CEO, CTO, President)
- Own and improve upon digital agile dashboards, burndowns, and general insight into progress
- Advocate the adoption of agile best practices as they relate to our team and specific needs
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or similar
- At least 2-3 years acting as a Scrum Master in a genuine Agile software development organization
- Experience working with ticketing and dashboard software such as Jira or another equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Project Management, or combination of equivalent experience and education
- Understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Understanding of serverless app development approaches and/or related AWS services
- Understanding of mobile software release process (iOS)
- Understanding of the digital creative process
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
globaledit® is an innovative SaaS platform that efficiently manages digital photography and video. Our software provides a simple, powerful set of tools to streamline the creative process from capture to distribution, via the web or using the powerful mobile app. Creative companies work in our cloud-based platform from anywhere and collaborate to make markups, selects, approvals, and automate workflow. globaledit® is used by leading brands across all industries such as Victoria's Secret, Disney, Warner Brothers, New York & Co, Showtime, and NBC Universal.
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients. Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit® – offer end-to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.