Data Asset Manager
Data Asset Manager
Industrial Color Studios
The Data Asset Manager will manage the workflow of digital files from capture, post-production to delivery and archive as well as swatch creation/trafficking.
The Photography traffic manager is a master of file workflow and automation. This position will work closely with our content capture teams, internal retouchers as well as our clients to manage and traffic assets. The Data Asset Manager must have experience in high image volume while maintaining the utmost accuracy and the highest visual quality. This digital expert should have mastery of digital file formats, file transfer protocols, automated file movement and web store eCommerce content management systems such as Scene 7.
Experience in professional photography and retouching best practices are desirable.
Establishing efficient and secure file workflow that ensures 100% file accuracy from capture through to delivery.
Establish archiving business rules and processes to ensure maximization of storage space and effective practices for file retrieval.
Ensuring images are delivered on time in compliance of SLA.
Planning and organizing file delivery schedules, quality control, meeting deadlines, producing reports.
Evaluating completed work for adherence to style guide and accuracy
Collaborating with management and commercial teams to evaluate the level of effort of retouching, ecommerce video editing projects and eCommerce CG projects
Collaborate with internal retouching team to ensure best quality retouching
Day-to-day management of file trafficking and delivery and archiving
Perform quality control when requested, fixing images as needed to meet production standards in given SLA timelines.
Collaborate with Director of Retouching, on automation processes
Photographs, creates and manages swatches
- Minimum of 4 years of digital asset project management or file delivery.
- Expert knowledge of process automation (script writing and code development)
- In-depth knowledge image production software such as Capture One Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Scene 7, Workhorse and globaledit.
- Experience managing assets in a high-volume retouching production
- Experience managing outsourcing vendors
- College degree in communications, art, or a related field of study.
- Strong production-level Photoshop and Adobe CS suite experience. Experience in eCommerce retouching, video, and post-production workflows, color management, production standards and file formats.
- Ability to manage several deadline driven and wide-ranging projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Highly organized and efficiency focused
About Industrial Color Studios
Industrial Color Studios, a division of Industrial Color Brands, is the leading eCommerce photography production studios, with location in New York City, NY, King Of Prussia, PA and Los Angeles, CA. Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including Studio and eq. rental, eCommerce photo and video production, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.