Enterprise Sales Executive
Enterprise Sales Executive
New York, NY 10013
GlobalEdit is looking for a proven and motivated enterprise sales executive eager for opportunity. We provide a powerful SaaS platform that professional photo and video teams rely on to manage and accelerate creative production for world-class brands. The company is Private Equity-backed, based in New York City, and clients include over 60 of the leading fashion brands, retailers, and entertainment companies - including Under Amour, Cole Haan, MTV, L.L. Bean, and Showtime.
The Sales Executive reports to the Vice-President Sales and is a key member of the company's sales team. He/she is responsible for driving sales by prospecting through to close and is a key contributor to the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Targeting and prospecting with inbound and outbound lead generation for an adequate pipeline to cover quota
- Assess prospect needs and conduct discovery leading to qualification
- Clearly understand client’s needs and create compelling value proposition with a win strategy
- Conduct basic demo/functionalities of offering and leverage broader team and systems engineering for detailed customer workshops and demos
- Conduct in person and webex/phone sales meetings
- Leverage VP of Sales and rest of sales team for client meetings
- Quick responses to customers and quick to close
- Update Salesforce in a timely manner
- Actively participate in sales reviews, coaching sessions and win/loss reviews
- Supply market input for the product and marketing teams, collaborate with those teams to develop and refine our offerings
- At least 5 years sales experience in comparable industries/SaaS
- Must have either experience in SaaS OR in selling to creative production professionals, both is preferred
- Experience in creative marketplace and/or operations strongly preferred.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in a field-based phone/webex/in person sales environment
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing to quotas
- Experience with a specific sales methodology (preferably Solution Selling)
- Highly computer literate with experience in using sales automation (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Capacity to assume more significant responsibilities over time
- High integrity, high energy, flexible, smart, a team player
- Process oriented
- Enjoys working in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Be a team member of a high-performing national sales organization.
The Sales Executive will be located at our headquarters in Tribeca, New York City.
Competitive salary plus commission. We offer an excellent benefits package.