Still Life Stylist
The stylist will work side-by- side with Photographers and Art Directors to produce eCommerce
product photography images at a growing, fast-paced studio in Downtown Arts District. The
stylist will be responsible for on-set product styling to reflect the clients style guide and be able
to work with a high volume of different products (accessories, footwear, apparel flats, home
goods etc.). They will oversee the receiving and exiting of products and make sure the styling
direction is clear prior to shoot date.
- Styling for ecommerce tabletop and laydown photography shoots.
- Prepare product for photography by steaming, ironing, assembling, cleaning and styling.
- Ensure garments, accessories and styling supplies are cleaned and organized after every shoot.
- Study and learn client styling guides and procedures.
- Understand client brand(s) differentiators and tailor skills to fit that visual style.
- Work directly with Art Director and Photographer to ensure that all styling standards and image guidelines are up to standard.
- Assist merchandise coordinator in sample check in/out process
- Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of workspace, styling kit and studio.
- 1-3 years of soft goods styling experience at a fast-paced fashion ecommerce environment.
- Proven experience with prop and set-design.
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of photo studio process.
- Basic knowledge of studio lighting.
- Ability to recognize styling trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Knowledge of the Macintosh operations system
- Familiar with basic office productivity software (MS Word, Excel, email, etc.)
About Industrial Color Studios
Industrial Color Studios, a division of Industrial Color Brands, is the leading eCommerce photography production studios, with location in New York City, NY, King Of Prussia, PA and Los Angeles, CA. Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including Studio and eq. rental, eCommerce photo and video production, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.