eCommerce Retouching Production Manager
eCommerce Retouching Production Manager
Industrial Color Studios
Industrial Color Studios, leader in eCommerce photography and digital content, seeks a talented retouching manager to oversee and manage projects from start to finish. The retouching production manager works closely with clients, internal and freelance team, outside vendors and manages the day-to-day projects and traffic for eCommerce clients. Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline driven projects and serve high volume accounts while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and the highest visual quality and client satisfaction. A developed eye and appreciation of professional photography, brand values and art direction is critical for consideration and success in the position.
- Work independently and directly with clients and internal teams to collaborate and create elevated imagery and technically qualified digital images for use in a range of media.
- Evaluate the level of effort of eCommerce retouching proposals & projects and participate in statement of work definitions and pricing planning.
- Day-to-day management of retouching art projects: job management, image trafficking, deadline management, QC and ensuring all content is complete, accurate and delivered on time in compliance of SLA.
- Manage retouching team and resources to ensure highest quality retouching art and optimal resource management.
- Identify, test and manage freelancers and full time applicants, 3rd Party vendors, including evaluation, training, onboarding, price and fee negotiation.
- Develop production guidelines and processes for each client and work with clients and internal teams to ensure expectations are being managed.
- Plan and organizing project schedules, attending client and internal meetings, lead review sessions and production meetings, provide reporting as required including KPI and billing reports.
- Quality control on all jobs
- Fix images as needed to meet production standards in given SLA timelines.
- Collaborate, recommend, and maintain efficient and secure workflows based on individual client conditions, needs and related best practices.
- Ensure images are creatively and technically accurate and high quality including color, saturation, focus and sharpness and all key image attributes.
- Handle file management inducing transferring files to drives, backup devices, servers, FTP sites, websites, CMS and other systems.
- Minimum of 4 years of high volume retouching management
- Experience managing high-volume retouching production for multiple clients
- Experience managing outsourced vendors.
- College degree with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in photography, communications, or a related field of study.
- Expert production-level Photoshop and Adobe CS suite experience. Experience in eCommerce retouching, color management, production standards and file formats.
- Ability to manage several deadline driven and wide-ranging projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management, communication and reporting skills
- Highly organized and efficiency focused
- Expert knowledge of all capture software including Capture One 9.x, 10.x and Lightroom.
- Working knowledge of industry standard support applications including FileMaker, FTP Adobe Bridge, MS Office, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Smart Sheets, globaledit® and Workhorse®
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly under pressure.
About Industrial Color Studios:
Industrial Color Studios, a division of Industrial Color Brands, is the leading eCommerce photography production studios, with location in New York City, NY, King Of Prussia, PA and Los Angeles, CA. Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including Studio and eq. rental, eCommerce photo and video production, photo and video capture, high end retouching art, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.