Assistant Manager / Locations Director
Fast Ashley's Studios
Busy Commercial Studio looking to hire a new Assistant Manager to head up the location department with business development as a key focus.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Business Development
- Assisting with Strategic Development
- Assist Studio Director with Administrative Assignments
- Assist Studio Director with Hiring
- Assist Studio Director with Managing Crew
- Developing New Training Protocols
- Assist with Scheduling Crew
- Assist with Evaluating Performance of Crew
Individual will be responsible for the development and growth of the Locations Department and its Crew
- Responsible for business development and CRM
- Assisting with developing new business strategies
- Managing, Scheduling, and Evaluating crew
- Assisting with enforcing procedures and protocol
Job, Crew and Equipment Quality Control
Creating Revenue Reports, ROI Reports, Evaluating Purchases and assist in developing strategies to maximize revenue and minimize costs
- BA or BFA in Photography Preferred or in the Arts
- At least 5yrs of Studio Experience managing crews
- Experience in the service industry is highly desired
- Exceptional sense of urgency.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal leadership
- Intuitive thinker – Able to solve problems and identify and strategize future solutions to avoid those problems.
- The ability to work in a high stress, very demanding environment with out compromising customer service
- Proficiency in Office Suite and Adobe suite preferred but not required.
Takes responsibility for own actions; maintains objective view in negative situations; maintains a mature problem solving attitude while dealing with pressure or conflict; is optimistic; effectively copes with and manages stress; uses reason when discussing emotional topics.
Exercises independent judgment within appropriate limits; consistently confront problems in an effective way; defends ideas/opinions within reason and effectively.
Does more than is minimally required; makes productive use of time in the absence of supervision; sets and maintains timeframes; willing to commit to working until objectives is accomplished.
Uses time effectively; is productive; is able to efficiently complete a large volume of quality work; is detailed oriented.
Knows when and how to communicate; listens effectively; is able to clearly present information in a clear and concise manner.
Is able to communicate with others in an amicable manner while building rapport; is able to establish good relationships with associates outside the department; collaborate well with others; exhibits enthusiasm and commitment to the team.
About Fast Ashley's Studios
Fast Ashley's Studios is a premier photo and film studio in Brooklyn, NY that regularly hosts photo shoots and film shoots for photographers, producers and celebrities. The studio also provide equipment rental services and digital equipment rental for photography professionals.
About Industrial Color Brands
Originating in 1991, Industrial Color Brands is a family of vertically integrated creative production and software companies including globaledit, Industrial Color Productions, Impact Digital, and Fast Ashleys Studios. Together they provide leading production, post-production, SaaS workflow and related services. The brands provide solutions for photography, advertising, retail, media and production companies worldwide.