Industrial Color Software is the engineering team behind globaledit, a popular SaaS digital asset management platform focused on accelerating the creative production process. Our mid-sized team is looking for a talented Product Manager with a proven track record to join us in continuing to provide a top-notch, innovative product. We're part of Industrial Color Brands, a family of Private-Equity backed companies based in New York City. Our Clients include over 60 of the leading fashion brands, retailers, and entertainment companies - including Under Armour, MTV, L.L. Bean, Showtime, and CBS. Check out our video: vimeo.com/91347892.
The product management team is responsible for guiding, collecting, refining, distilling and disseminating the requirements of our product line which includes a) the existing best-of-breed globaledit® product and b) new product development and launch. We seek an experienced and capable Enterprise SaaS - savvy product manager to drive consistent, successful strategic and tactical execution of our product and related features. You are a seasoned product professional with a proven track record of delivering complex, user-focused products. A passion for the photo and video industry is a huge plus, because you’ll be directly involved in shaping the way creative professionals work.
- Lead and drive the requirements gathering and refinement process via best-in-class practices, methodologies, and techniques.
- Translate product strategy and high level requirements into clear, well defined, and actionable product artifacts, including epics and user stories, simple prototypes, wireframes, etc.
- Communicate and champion the product vision throughout the organization. Be a go-to resource on product strategy, roadmap, capabilities, and features of both current and future products. Support the product vision both internally and with our external partners.
- Work closely with product leadership to define, refine, distill, prioritize and execute requirements around product features, enhancements and improvements designed to encourage revenue growth.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience; identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work with the executive product leadership team to define and monitor business metrics and KPIs, including granular definition and analysis of metrics, goals, objectives.
- Attend meetings with clients and the client services team to capture feedback and recommendations on products and features.
- Provide accurate and timely assessments of the competitive marketplace, and share data and findings across the organization.
- Support an agile and results-driven culture of collaboration, communication, transparency, and team empowerment.Enterp
- 4+ years of direct experience in software product management, with a minimum of 1 year of experience in modern SaaS technology / products.
- Experience with photo or video asset management workflows and systems a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of online and offline content and creative production tools, systems and processes.
- Ability to represent the company in client discussions with professionalism and intelligence.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence cross-functional teams without direct authority.
- Communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience concurrently managing multiple products at different points within their respective lifecycles.
- Technical Product experience, specifically around deep integration with external services and products.
- Working knowledge of Information Architecture.
Highly competitive compensation; benefits; Tribeca NY location
globaledit is an innovative SaaS platform that efficiently manages digital photography and video. The software was created to provide a simple, powerful tool to streamline the creative process from capture to distribution, over the web or using the powerful mobile app. Creative companies can work in the cloud-based platform from anywhere and can collaborate to make markups, selects, approvals, and automate workflow. globaledit is used by leading brands across all industries such as Victoria's Secret, Disney, Warner Brothers, New York & Co, Showtime, and NBC Universal.
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.