New York, NY
Globaledit is looking for a proven, motivated Account Executive.
We are a leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that optimizes and accelerates creative production. The company is Private Equity-backed, based in New York City with a well established client base. Our Clients include leading fashion brands, retailers, and entertainment companies – including Under Armour, MTV, L.L. Bean, Showtime, and CBS. We’re part of Industrial Color brands, a family of creative production companies. Check out our video.
We are looking for an Account Executive to build on our success with some of the world’s largest creative production teams. The right candidate will be a strong individual contributor who will focus driving growth to through brand adoption of globaledit.
To be successful, this individual must be a hunter who takes a fearless and enthusiastic approach to achieve or exceed company goals. We’re looking for someone with a solid track record of success in prospecting, qualifying and demonstrating complex SaaS offerings to enterprises, ideally within the creative services space. You’ll be joining a vibrant and fast-growing environment with extensive opportunities for growth.
- Drive growth by selling globaledit’s workflow & collaboration solutions to brands that want to accelerate their asset production timeline
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Research and analyze prospects that build pipeline and reach set quotas
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Conduct presentations via phone or webinar to prospects
- Provide weekly reporting and forecasts to sales management
- Highly ambitious, motivated and results oriented
- 2+ years as an Inside Enterprise Sales professional with a successful, proven track record, preferably with a SaaS company.
- Experience selling to creative production professionals is strongly preferred
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Consistently meet or exceed individual revenue targets
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience
- Competitive benefits package
- Beautiful TriBeCa Offices in NYC
globaledit is an innovative SaaS platform that efficiently manages digital photography and video. The software was created to provide a simple, powerful tool to streamline the creative process from capture to distribution, over the web or using the powerful mobile app. Creative companies can work in the cloud-based platform from anywhere and can collaborate to make markups, selects, approvals, and automate workflow. globaledit is used by leading brands across all industries such as Victoria's Secret, Disney, Warner Brothers, New York & Co, Showtime, and NBC Universal.
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.