Industrial Color – AR/VR Division
Los Angeles, CA
Industrial Color, the leader in video capture and post-production services, seeks a Tech Lead to join our Augmented/Virtual Reality team. The tech lead will work directly with creative directors, producers and our vice president to develop best practices for projects working with internal teams, divisions and external resources. The right candidate has extensive experience in high-end VR and AR for mobile and HMD based delivery.
- Define new architectures for augmented and virtual reality products while collaborating with creative and production teams.
- Maintain code base and enforce best practices for code release/version control
- Implement production pipeline for tech Dev
- Work in conjunction with other discipline leads to define overall project workflow and development pipeline
- Work with project management to establish and enforce milestones and schedules
- Define technical requirements for project assets
- Ensure integration of networking code and features
- Implement 2D and 3D visualization for existing simulation products
- Technical Lead / Architect or Senior Engineer with extensive experience in Unity.
- Design, architect, internal/external facing APIs
- Experience with AR and VR toolkits and workflow
- Excellent understanding of 3D graphics pipeline
- Expert at importing and manipulating art assets in Unity Game engine
- Strong understanding of SVN or related version control software
- Ability to translate any design into a working product with minimal supervision
- Shader experience highly desirable
- Experience with UI programming, Graphics, Physics
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering top creative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end to-end services including ecommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, CG, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the luxury, consumer product, fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.