Director of New Business
Production Business Development Representative
Industrial Color, the leader in video capture, CG and post-production services, seeks an experienced Business Development representative to join our New York City video production and post-production team.
-Build and maintain sales pipeline to meet new business growth targets and quotas
-Work closely with Executive Producer to prospect and pitch creatives, brands and agencies for video production, CG & post-production services
-Engage in daily sales activity including, cold/warm leads/follow-up calls, social networking, customer meetings, presentations, demos, and industry events
-Participate in Industrial Color Brands cross marketing programs to expand existing relationships to add video, CG and post services. Brands include Industrial Color Software, Fast Ashley’s Studios, Smashbox Studios, Impact Digital and Industrial Color Studios
-Meet and consult with clients regarding creative, CG, production, and post-production bids, pitches, budgets and deliverables
- History of successfully selling production, CG and post-production services
- Established NYC video/advertising industry background and network with clear ad agency and brand direct experience
- Experience in high-end Advertising, Fashion, Beauty, Photo, Video and Film. Strong knowledge of aesthetics, artists, and trends in each.
- Solid experience in film/video production, post production & VFX
- Up to date knowledge of new media, content production trends and tech
- General knowledge of popular production hardware and software including RED, Alexa, Phantom, Canon, Final Cut, Premier, Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke, 3D Studio Max, Maya, and Autodesk Flame.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Sales and business development experience
- Minimum 5 years of high-end video production and post production account management/sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain client relationships at a high level
- Project management and budgeting experience.
- New business and account development experience
- Proven ability to multi task, prioritize and handle demanding deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously
- Competitive compensation depends on experience. Uncapped commissions.
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services.
For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashley’s Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.