Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has led the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color, Smashbox Studios, Click 3X and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including e-Commerce photo studio facilities, on-site photo production, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve all categories including fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment worldwide.
- Serve as a resource, partner and as the main point of contact for your clients
- Gain a deep understanding of our client’s business needs and convert into actionable insights
- Support the Client Services Team and Business Development teams in growing new business and expanding on current business, which includes other ICB services as well.
- Define production timeline and resources working with the Production team to achieve the best result with the lowest production cost
- Provide timely internal feedback on images and ensure images meets the client's needs. Review images to ensure they creatively look good, all client markups are executed correctly, and color matches to product as needed.
- Provide feedback to retouchers and work with them as needed to help execute markups and creative vision.
- Be able to evaluate images for color and clean-up.
- Act as the liaison between clients and the internal team (retouchers + production team)
- Serve as a resource to Production and Retouchers to help keep the project moving toward completion and provide project clarity
- Ensure your projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage and monitor internal costs and resources devoted to your projects.
- Conduct post-mortem meetings with management to analyze production processes and cost control
- Create pricing menus for each of your clients outlining key price categories, including determining minimum price points
- Create and maintain estimates for each project. Negotiate budgets with clients for each project.