Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color, the leader in video and post-production services, seeks a Senior Producer to join team. The senior producer will manage live action, CG and post-production and AR/VR projects working with internal teams, divisions and external resources. The right candidate has extensive experience with a broad range of top brands and top creative including high-end commercial, luxury, and consumer product, sectors, with an emphasis on brand direct, and agency digital content, app development, video and broadcast production, game development, and virtual and augmented reality based content.
- Work with executive and creative stakeholders to manage and produce each project from concept to completion including ideation, treatments, story development, asset generation, live action production, digital VFX/Game production, App production, QC, QA testing and supervision of post production.
- Ensure that project status is visible to stakeholders and provide regular updates and reports.
- Work with client contacts and internal teams to manage communication, pitches, pre-production, progress updates, due dates, project and budget changes, deliverables, reporting, wrap and follow up events.
- Leverage resources of Industrial Color Brand’s divisions as applicable including Fast Ashley’s Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color Studios Impact Digital and Globaledit.
- Contract all outside and third party resources including crew, artists, content and equipment as needed and insure all related documentation is complete.
- Mentor junior team members
- Track and report project cost and margin analysis per job and oversee final billing and vendor payments.
- Update monthly production forecasts
- Oversee team and project calendar and produce weekly status reports
- Update and administer legal and related production contracts
- Ensure full insurance coverage for all projects and manage broker relationship related to production
- 5+ years of senior production experience in Video, Post, VFX, CG, Game and App production working on top global brand projects
- Expert ability to understand a brands’ promise, visual and creative values and produce elevated content that clients love.
- Ability to manage complex productions while keeping teams happy and highly productive.
- Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven planning, problem solving and decision making abilities under time and situational pressure
- Management of a range of budgets from small social projects to large-scale video/post projects.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure with minimal supervision, while adhering to approval procedures and keeping stakeholders informed on key status and milestones.
- Solid knowledge of industry standard production and post hardware and software applications including RED, Arri, Phantom, Canon, Sony, Max, Maya, Nuke, Flame, After Effects, Premier, Final Cut, etc.
- Posses a large network of resources including directors, DP’s, crew, actors and talent, storyboard artists, editors, music composers, animators, programmers, art-directors, graphic designers, etc.
- Job costing and margin analysis
- Contract analysis and execution
- Insurance and production-related legal experience
- Resource allocation and strategic planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Film, Gaming or related field of study preferred
- Excellent writing, financial, spreadsheets and communication skills
- Excellent experience using modern technology in job function
- US and International production experience
- Current on media and content production trends and new technology as related to production and post production
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.