Account Manager - Creative Advertising Agency
Invodo Account Managers are focused on our clients’ success, with the ultimate goal of retaining and growing each relationship. Note: This is not a sales job; it is a relationship/project management role. We are primarily looking for Account Management folks who have an advertising agency background.
Account Managers at Invodo own the relationship with the client and become their trusted advisor. Account management success is achieved through retention of customers providing excellent project management and oversight on the account ensuring deliverables exceed customer expectations. Your success drives company revenue and is vital to Invodo’s continued dominance in the visual commerce marketplace.
This position reports to the VP, Client Services and Marketing.
- Responsible for overall client relationship and satisfaction, acting as day-to-day contact for list of accounts
- Subject matter expert on client’s business and performance metrics
- Provide recommendations and guidance based on objectives and results
- Ensure Invodo is delivering against client expectations and contract
- Schedules, builds presentations for, and leads all client meetings
- Advise clients on strategies, tactics, and best practices
- Increase customer retention by sharing sophisticated insights about performance and industry trends
- Take ownership of complex customer issues, and work cross-functionally, internally and externally as needed to drive a prompt resolution.
- Track accounts to identify retention risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Invodo can better serve our customers and improve deliverables
- Responsible for interdepartmental coordination, working closely with the creative and production teams, to ensure deliverables are timely, on strategy and on budget
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding retention and growth goals and obtaining client references, working in collaboration with the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-5 years’ experience managing client relationships (experience working with ecommerce retail clients or with video production a plus)
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience project management skills, working cross-functionally throughout the organization
- Experience adapting, innovating, and embracing change
- Ability to prioritize and effectively escalate issues as needed while understanding the impact on the overall business
- Experience with video production and/or technology implementation/development a plus