Print Production Manager
Print Production Manager
Impact Digital, the leader in high-end retouching, seeks a talented senior print production manager to oversee and manage projects from start to finish. The senior print production manager works closely with internal account managers and digital artists on campaign print and content production. Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and the highest visual quality. A developed eye and appreciation of professional photography and advertising art is an important factor for consideration and success in the position.
- Collaborating with account team, and managing retouchers and pre-press throughout the production process to deliver perfect work on high-end campaigns, editorials and digital content.
- Planning and organizing project schedules, attending client meetings, leading review sessions and production meetings, trafficking, quality control, meeting deadlines, supervising/managing photo shoots in-house, closing jobs, assisting billing and producing reports.
- Minimum of 4 years of vendor, agency or in-house print production experience is a must.
- College degree with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in communications, art, or a related field of study.
- Strong production-level Adobe CS experience (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign at a minimum). Experience in high-end retouching, and post-production workflows and color management, file formats and print specifications.
- Ability to manage several deadline driven and wide-ranging projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Highly organized and efficiency focused
Highly completive salary, benefits. Tribeca NY location
Impact Digital, a division of Industrial Color Brands, is the leading high-end retouching company and is recognized in continual press coverage and industry awards. Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including Studio and eq. rental, eCommerce photo and video production, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.