eCommerce Photo Producer
eCommerce Photo Producer
Industrial Color Studios
The eCommerce Photography Producer is the primary account leader managing multiple client accounts for Industrial Color Studios. He/she is the contact for all day-to-day operations of the studios including scheduling resources, booking talent, coordinating shoots, managing client relations, project management, retouching, editing and final deliverables and physical inventory databases. The right candidate loves ecommerce production, is career driven, possesses exceptional skills and is a team player.
- Scheduling internal and external resources to ensure photography work requests are completed on time and on budget.
- Manage and manipulate databases and workflow applications that will track inbound, in progress and completed work requests.
- Examine various data points across multiple systems (including Workhorse, Excel and Access) to create reports detailing workload and resource allocation for review by management.
- Owns communication and distributes priority requests for production and postproduction.
- Create and track budgeted expenses with accountability to stay within budget
- Maintain inventory control systems that electronically track status of all physical samples that flow through the department.
- Manage the sample lockups.
- May be required to assist with the preparation of samples for shoots including assembly, pressing, and styling.
- Collaborating with inter and intra-departmental team members to complete both short and long term projects on time and on budget
- 3-5 years of experience as a photo producer or ecommerce account/project manager.
- Experience in photographic and video production process and what's required to produce product photography, postproduction and videography.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen and expertise in budgeting.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Fluent knowledge of the Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
- Expert level understanding of MS Excel and Access in working with databases.
- Fluent with basic office productivity software (MS Word, email, etc.).
- Associates degree (Bachelor’s preferred) in visual communications, business or related.
- Existing network of photography resources a plus (photographers, models, stylists, digital techs, etc.)
Completive salary, benefits. Los Angeles location.
About Industrial Color Studios
Industrial Color Studios partners with brands to produce high-volume, high-quality photography and video content for eCommerce.
We operate a vast network of production studios that includes 100,000 square feet of combined production space and dedicated studios in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Los Angeles, Kentucky and Pennsylvania providing a full range of facilities, services, equipment and amenities. Industrial Color Studios is a part of the Industrial Color Brands family – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.