Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Industrial Color Studios
Industrial Color Studios, leader in digital photography, video capture and post-production services, seeks an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our NYC ecommerce studio team. The BDM is responsible for cultivating and expanding client relationships that promote the achievement new revenue and margin goals for Industrial Color Studios.
The BDM is responsible for prospecting, pitching and closing new business, forging strong partner relations and collaborating with management on strategies to achieve revenue goals.
Candidates must possess a dynamic and engaging persona and bring a solid network and successful track record selling ecommerce photography and production services to ecommerce divisions, creative departments, agencies, and brands. Candidates must have expertise in all phases of photography, post-production and workflows as well as experience in negotiation of multi-year contracts.
Reporting to the COO, this Business Development Manager will:
- Initiate and manage prospect list generation and SalesForce pipeline
- Bring long list of industry contacts and clients
- Grow and manage pipeline with a focus on mid-size to enterprise client sales.
- Assess marketplace and develop new business opportunities and strategies to drive growth
- Drive revenue growth by prospecting, understanding business trends, needs and opportunities, create proposals, respond to RFP’s, present to clients and close sales.
- Report on weekly sales performance, KPI’s and forecasts
- Structure deals to meet revenue and margin targets.
- Maintain and leverage knowledge of industry standards and competitive matters
- Provide thought leadership by initiating innovative ideas, solutions and technologies to assist clients in attaining their related business objectives.
- Attend industry events to promote services and establish new business relationships
- Participate in Industrial Color Brands cross marketing programs that include Industrial Color Productions, globaledit, Fast Ashley’s Studios, Smashbox Studios and Impact Digital.
- Proven success in business development and sales from lead generation to closing enterprise ecommerce sales
- Established ecommerce photography studio industry background and network
- New business and account development experience
- Sales leadership
- Strong financial acumen and ability to understand P&L drivers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling to creative groups, marketing departments and brands, and experience influencing purchasing decision makers
- Ability to develop creative and innovative marketing and sales strategies, programs and approaches to the marketplace
- Photography and studio management experience a plus
- SalesForce experience a plus
Lucrative comp package (base salary and bonus) plus benefits. Salary history and expectations are required in your application.
Industrial Color Studios is part of Industrial Color Brands that is comprised of leading companies in the professional photography, video and advertising production industries and is recognized in continual press coverage and industry awards. The company has 200 employees. Its headquarters is based in Tribeca NY, with offices in Los Angeles, studios in Manhattan, Brooklyn, King of Prussia and Los Angeles. Their global client list includes Saatchi & Saatchi, Grey Worldwide, NBC Universal, BBDO, Procter & Gamble, Estée Lauder, NY & Co, L’Oreal, Vogue, GQ and V Magazine.