Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands, the leader in eCommerce photography and digital content production, seeks a talented digital retoucher to work on eCommerce content.
The digital retoucher is a master in high-volume and high-quality digital retouching.
Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline-driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and the highest visual quality.
Responsibilities include: create masks and paths, retouch images, review and address markup comments, perform quality control check on final images prior to delivery assets.
- Minimum of 3 years of photo retouching experience
- Experience retouching high-volume of digital photography
- Knowledge of process automation (script writing and code development)
- College degree in communications, art, or a related field of study.
- Strong production-level Photoshop and Adobe CS suite experience.
- Ability to manage several deadline driven and wide-ranging projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Highly organized and efficiency focused
About Industrial Color Brands
Originating in 1991, Industrial Color Brands is a family of vertically integrated creative production and software companies including globaledit, Industrial Color Productions, Industrial Color Studios, Impact Digital, Smashbox Studios and Fast Ashleys Studios. Together they provide leading production, post-production, SaaS workflow and related services. The brands provide solutions for photography, advertising, retail, media and production companies worldwide