Customer success manager
Customer success manager
New York, NY
globaledit is looking for a passionate client services manager to join our customer success team. We are a leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that optimizes and accelerates creative production. The company is Private Equity-backed, based in New York City, and has approximately 30 employees. Our Clients include over 60 of the leading fashion brands, retailers, and entertainment companies - including Under Armour, Cole Haan, MTV, L.L. Bean, Showtime, and CBS. We're part of Industrial Color brands, a family of creative production companies. Check out our video: vimeo.com/91347892
We are looking for someone to help us serve some of the world's largest creative production teams by building long-term strategic relationships and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate would have experience in digital photography, asset management, software support or creative production workflow.
- Managing client accounts and creative production / asset management workflows across multiple industries (we primarily serve media and entertainment, fashion retail, photo production, and advertising.)
- Serving as a strategic partner by understanding unique creative workflows and challenges, and helping the client to architect and implement enterprise level digital asset management solutions.
- Ensuring that clients are fully utilizing globaledit to maximize the quality and productivity of their creative production.
- Engaging regularly with the client and establishing agreed upon goals and driving progress toward those goals.
- Advocating for the client as needed by gathering and sharing product feedback with our product management team.
- Regularly updating our support site / forums and educating clients on new features and capabilities.
- Handling on-boarding of new accounts by leading the overall project management and orientation for new accounts.
- Delivering production support services to select clients including content management, image processing, metadata tagging, file renaming, etc
- Acting as a problem solver and liaison between clients and product management / software engineering for technical issues.
- Ensuring internal alignment on account strategy with the Sales team.
- College degree in related field
- Strong technical savviness and know-how
- Personable, reliable and highly organized
- Has great follow-through skills
- High energy to grow and learn in a fast-growing company
- Experience supporting SaaS software platforms
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, CaptureOne
- Industry experience in media, video, photography, workflow desirable
- Passion for photography/video a plus
- Competitive benefits package
- Beautiful Tribeca Offices in NYC
globaledit is an innovative SaaS platform that efficiently manages digital photography and video. The software was created to provide a simple, powerful tool to streamline the creative process from capture to distribution, over the web or using the powerful mobile app. Creative companies can work in the cloud-based platform from anywhere and can collaborate to make markups, selects, approvals, and automate workflow. globaledit is used by leading brands across all industries such as Victoria's Secret, Disney, Warner Brothers, New York & Co, Showtime, and NBC Universal.
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.