Client Services Director
Industrial Color partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 27 years, Industrial Color Brands has led the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
We are part of CoCreativ, a company dedicated to building visual content , at scale, for digital commerce. Our group of best-of-breed, vertically integrated companies includes Industrial Color for eCommerce photography, Invodo for eCommerve video, Click 3X for campaign video, Smashbox Studios for studio and equipment rental and globaledit®, our SaaS-based creative collaboration platform. Additional services include retouching, post-production, micro-content development and creative workflow solutions. We serve all categories including fashion, retail, beauty, liquor, confectionary, media and entertainment.
THE ROLE: CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
- Serve as the go-to resource, partner main point of contact for your clients
- Develop client relationships that build trust and mutual understanding; anticipate and avoid potential problems before they happen; solve problems that do arise swiftly and to the client’s satisfaction
- Act as the escalation point should production issue go awry
- Co-own, with production, the profitable delivery of all products and services
- Gain a deep understanding of your client’s business needs and convert into actionable insights
- Own the internal client development plan. Draft, prepare, present and execute
- Identify opportunities, develop and execute a plan to provide additional company services
- When requested, partner with the Business Development team to identify opportunities for new client business opportunities
- Working with the production team to define production timeline and resources to achieve the best result with the lowest production cost
- Host and coordinate internal reviews with staff to ensure alignment on clients needs and inform staff on changes to current business and new projects
- Act as the liaison between clients and the internal team when necessary to resolve gridlock to help keep the project moving toward completion and provide project clarity
- Ensure your projects are delivered on time and on budget and look for opportunities to gain efficiency and reduce costs
- Track and manage project budgets and monitor internal costs and resources devoted to your project to ensure proper financial thresholds are met and monthly billing is accurate and on-time
- Conduct post-mortem meetings with management to analyze production processes and cost control
- Working with the internal teams, create pricing menus for each of your clients outlining key price categories, including determining minimum price points
- Working with the internal teams, create and maintain estimates for each project. Negotiate budgets with clients for each project.
- Over time, develop a solid understanding of marketplace pricing and our strategy to compete.
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in Client Services or Account Management in a creative or marketing services enterprise
- Familiarity with production processes and workflows
- Proven track record in driving client satisfaction and incremental revenue growth
- Experience with financial management, reporting, forecasting and profitability
- Self-starter with a start-up mentality; must be comfortable in a high-growth environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide the best service to our clients; weekend work may sometimes be necessary
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Keynote familiarity a plus
- eCommerce Photo Production would be a plus
- Experience with omni-channel retail would be a plus